THE ONLY SPORTS PSYCHOLOGY WORKBOOK THAT'S EXCLUSIVELY DESIGNED FOR SNOWBOARDERS TO BUILD MENTAL TOUGHNESS AND BOOST THEIR ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE Snowboarders hear it all the time...
"Snowboarding is 90% Mental, and 10% Physical"
"It's All in Your Head"
"The Only One that Can Stop You is You"
"You have to be Mentally Tough " But what exactly do those sayings mean Without something concrete, it's difficult for athletes to understand what it specifically takes to have a mental approach primed for success. And rather than have a debate with someone who knows nothing about mental training or sports psychology... or read about theories and mental hacks that may or may not work off some random website...why not use a detailed, interactive, and engaging workbook that shows and teaches athletes how specific Sports Psychology concepts directly impact their performance on the snow? That's exactly what you've found here Through 10 Dynamic Exercises... we take athlete's on a journey through the Most debilitating Mental and Emotional Obstacles faced by the Vast Majority of Competitors including: -Decreased Levels in Motivation
-Lack of Goal-Setting Capability
-Suppressing Unwanted Thoughts
-An Inability to get "In a Zone"
-Experiencing Overwhelming Pre-Match Jitters, Nerves, and Anxiety
-Overcoming Serious and Debilitating Injuries
-Zero Formal Education of Necessary Mental Skills such as Mental Imagery and Self-Talk
-Competing without Confidence
-Not Being Able to Focus when it Matters Most When Athletes Suffer and become Victim to one or multiple issues mentioned above...it becomes Incredibly Difficult for them to maintain a positive frame of mind not only in sports but in life in general. And unfortunately in society today all athletes are under the spot light as they are judged by many of their friends, family, and peers by the level of success they have during competition, which makes it absolutely crucial for athletes to be mentally tough and resilient. Thus, after completing our workbook athletes will undoubtedly be equipped with the Mental Tools to: 1. Develop Supreme Confidence in their Skills and Abilities to Flourish
2. Build Mental Toughness and Resilience to Overcome Obstacles
3. Learn to Handle Intense Pressure and Paralyzing Adversity
4. Conquer their Crippling Fears and Severe Anxiety
5. Be Mentally Ready to Compete and Dominate their Competition
6. Come Back from Injury Better and Stronger than Before
7. Be Overflowing with Motivation and Surpass their Athletic Goals Whether you're a male or female athlete looking for ways to improve your skills and ability (middle school, high school, or collegiate skill level)...A coach or trainer in search of avenues to improve your teams performance...or a parent trying to help your son or daughter accomplish their goals and dreams...THIS IS THE WORKBOOK YOU'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR Choking Under Pressure During Crucial Moments of a Match, Sitting on the Bench Tournament after Tournament despite All your Hard Work and Effort, Becoming accustomed to Losing Over and Over, not Stepping Up when the team Needs it Most, and being Unable to see any Progress toward Improving and Reaching Success can be EXTEMELY PAINFUL, DISAPPOINTING, and DISCOURAGING. This STOPS TODAY Fulfill your Potential, and Finally Perform Great the way you've Always Envisioned. Available in Kindle and Paperback Edition
Hvis denne bog ikke er noget for dig, kan du benytte kategorierne nedenfor til at finde andre titler. Klik på en kategori for at se lignende bøger.