A Must Read for Struggling Lovers or Those Looking to Make the Plunge Have you ever wondered why, if Unconditional Romantic Love actually worked, the marriage failure rate is almost 50%? Or, why the other 50% of today's young adults are too afraid to even try marriage? In this fun and provocative exploration, J.A. Dougherty cuts through love myths that end up crippling relationships. The author, a financial counselor to couples, has seen it all: the good, the bad, and the absolutely ridiculous. And surprisingly, money matters are just a small part of it Along the way, Dougherty also highlights celebrities and romantic comedy characters who travel down the rocky road of love like the rest of us, only to find that nasty detour on the way to foreverness. You'll discover where all the hidden speed bumps are. After Dougherty humorously demolishes the misconceptions that surround unconditional love, the writer re-constructs what successful relationships need in order to last longer than just that great online date. In this groundbreaking book, you'll learn new strategies that may blow your mind, but will make for a better love life, especially during these days of changing roles and attitudes. You'll learn to:
- not rely on unconditional love as a path for success
- be aware of your partner's-and your own-true relationship objectives
- not count on your partner to change-at least for the better
- avoid commingling finances with your lover, even after moving in together
- consider love bonds other than legal marriage Buckle your seat belt and enjoy a lighthearted and absorbing journey of love like you've never had. Unconditional Love Sucks clears the path for a new generation and all their romantic possibilities.
Vis mereVis mindre
Vis mereVis mindre
Hvis denne bog ikke er noget for dig, kan du benytte kategorierne nedenfor til at finde andre titler. Klik på en kategori for at se lignende bøger.