Excerpt from The Register of the Parish of the Holy Trinity, Christ Church, Cork, From July, 1643, to February, 1668: With Extracts From the Parish Books, From 1664 to 1668
A part of a recumbent effigy, with the head broken 05; on a slab 4 ¿. 2 in. High by 2 ft. Broad, and 2%... in. Thick. In ancient times, this was called the Headless Man, and was the subject of some superstitious legend, now lost.
About the Publisher
Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com
This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.