The Prodigal Son Bible Study Book includes printed content for eight small group sessions, personal study between meetings, applicable Scripture, "How to Use This Study," tips for leading a group, and other features.
At some point we have all asked Is Christianity really working for me? or Is following Jesus really worth it? But what makes us ask these questions in the first place? Why are we so tempted by the allure of a life outside God's design?
Thankfully, Jesus addressed this question through the well-known parable of the Prodigal Son from the gospel of Luke. In this story, we meet a young man who demands his inheritance and then squanders it in a far-off country away from the watchful eye of his father. When he finds that the world and its pleasures do not deliver on their promises, he arises and returns home.
This Bible study walks through the parable verse by verse, showing us what it means to follow God and walk with Him in a relationship of love and commitment, and ultimately illustrating that the best life is found in the love or our Father.
1. The Problem
2. The Lie
3. The Step
4. The Consequences
5. The Realization
6. The Speech
7. The Return
8. The Reunion
- Eight small-group sessions
- Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- See the progression from temptation to sin and learn to avoid it.
- Find answers to the big questions all Christians ask in their faith journeys.
- Meet the gracious heavenly Father who rejoices over and celebrates your relationship with Him.
- Identify the root of your sin problem.
- Accept what it truly means to be loved and forgiven by Jesus.
- See how God draws believers to Himself when they are lost and wayward.
- Mourn your sin to find comfort in Jesus.
- Come home to receive the love of your Father.
Vis mereVis mindre
Vis mereVis mindre
Hvis denne bog ikke er noget for dig, kan du benytte kategorierne nedenfor til at finde andre titler. Klik på en kategori for at se lignende bøger.