In this resource-rich book, you?ll find:
- All the planning and instructional tools you need to teach guided reading well, from pre-A to fluent, organized around Richardson?s proven Assess-Decide-Guide framework.
- Prompts, discussion starters, teaching points, word... lists, intervention suggestions, and more to support all students, including dual language learners and struggling readers.
- 29 comprehension modules that cover essential strategies?monitoring, retelling, inferring, summarizing, and many others.
- Plus an online resource bank with dozens of downloadable assessment and record-keeping forms, Richardson?s all-new, stage-specific lesson plan templates.
- More than 50 videos showing Jan modeling key parts of guided reading lessons for every stage.
Hvis denne bog ikke er noget for dig, kan du benytte kategorierne nedenfor til at finde andre titler. Klik på en kategori for at se lignende bøger.