In this eye-opening book, Wayne Malcolm explains how mis- education has misguided a whole generation into a state of economic dependency and helplessness. He explains why most people are ill equipped to survive the global economic transition but also offers hope for people who are rea... dy to explore the exciting world of alternatives. You'll ¿nd out:
• Why and how the promise of education has been broken
• How and why the schools created a job-dependent society
• Why schools continue to promote job-dependency in an age of job-insecurity
• Who are going to be the big winners and the big losers in the global economic transition?
• Why the credit crunch isn't biting everyone.
• How easy it is to own a profit making business!
• How easy it is to make your own money
• What to do if you lose your job
• How to re-educate yourself for independence
Hvis denne bog ikke er noget for dig, kan du benytte kategorierne nedenfor til at finde andre titler. Klik på en kategori for at se lignende bøger.