CMOS process technology progress has led to a revolution towards new and innovative integrated circuits and systems. This trend is still moving forward for applications ranging from high-speed wireless and wireline data transfer down to ultra-low-power mobile applications for more interconnected world. The high performance analog and RF circuits and systems are at the heart of all these developments.
Selected Topics in RF, Analog and Mixed Signal Circuits and Systems provides an overview and the state of the art developments on several selected topics in RF, analog and mixed signal circuits and system. The topics include ADC conversion and equalization for high-speed links, clock and data recovery for high speed wireline transmission with speeds in several Gb/s, signal generation for terahertz application, oscillator phase noise fundamentals and analog/digital PLL overview.
Topics covered in the book include:
* Overview of Oscillator Phase Noise
* Clock and Data Recovery in High-Speed Wireline Communication
* Phase Lock Loop Design Techniques
* Terahertz and mm-Wave Signal Generation, Synthesis and Amplification: Reaching the Fundamental Limits
* Equalization and A/D conversion for high-speed links
Hvis denne bog ikke er noget for dig, kan du benytte kategorierne nedenfor til at finde andre titler. Klik på en kategori for at se lignende bøger.