* Discover how a woman wheelchair user with cerebral palsy found purpose in librarianship and in ordained Christian ministry.
* Glean hints on how to live with purpose as a person with physical disability.
* Gain clues on practical everyday living with physical disability.
* Gather insight as friends and health care professionals on how to relate with understanding to people with physical disability.
* Appreciate how Christian faith can inform and strengthen motivation in the experience of physical disability.
Hvis denne bog ikke er noget for dig, kan du benytte kategorierne nedenfor til at finde andre titler. Klik på en kategori for at se lignende bøger.