Join Diana Hagee in this insightful Bible study as she takes you verse by verse through the story of Hannah memorialized in 1 Samuel. Hannah endured heartache, frustration, and a deep feeling of inadequacy for being barren in a culture that honored motherhood. Still, she was a woman of patience, perseverance, and courage. Hannah cried out to God with absolute faith that He would hear her petition and answer it.
Using Scripture, powerful storytelling, and real-life examples, this study will help you:
• Establish a foundation of Bible knowledge
• Search the Word for answers to everyday life
• Challenge yourself to dig deeper into the Bible individually or with a group
• Reflect on God’s Word to understand His divine plan for you.
• Discover that God's Word is approachable, and it should be approached daily.
• Equip you to live the victorious, committed life of a believer.
Hannah’s story emphasizes the power of prayer, faith, and praise. Like Hannah, God has a divine plan for every woman. He will pour out His unconditional love on your life as you seek to serve and glorify Him.
Hvis denne bog ikke er noget for dig, kan du benytte kategorierne nedenfor til at finde andre titler. Klik på en kategori for at se lignende bøger.