Have you ever wondered how to build a web or mobile app that keeps growing? "Walks you step by step through launching a successful product. A great overview for online entrepreneurs and early product managers. Nir Eyal, author of Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products
... "Gaining Traction is a book of value to anyone getting up to speed in Product Management." John Collins, Managing Editor at Intercom Almost one in four apps are used once and discarded forever. But with a little guidance, anyone can build the next Spotify or Tinder. This book shows you how. Avoid the classic mistakes that first-time product managers and entrepreneurs make and kickstart your growth from Day One. Find out what your customers really want, not just what they say they want. Gaining Traction teaches you the basics of building a successful product, from research to design. Find out how to get your users hooked on your product and how to work well with both developers and stakeholders. This book covers:
- Interpreting interviews
- Research techniques from A/B testing to focus groups
- Behavioural Psychology including Cialdini's principles, Dan Ariely's famous pricing experiment and Nir Eyal's Hooked method.
- Moving to Agile and Lean and away from Waterfall
- The principles of UX Design
- How to create a product strategy and vision
- Tools like Google Analytics and Intercom Gaining Traction is a practical beginner's guide to it all. If you are just starting out in product management or a new entrepreneur with a digital product, Gaining Traction is the place to start.
Hvis denne bog ikke er noget for dig, kan du benytte kategorierne nedenfor til at finde andre titler. Klik på en kategori for at se lignende bøger.