Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for more than 80 years. Offering value, a vibrant nightlife scene, and one of the most beautiful old cities in all of Europe, it's no wonder that Prague is the single most-visited des... tination in Eastern Europe. The full-color Fodor's Prague guide provides all the recommendations and tips travelers need for exploring this picturesque city. This travel guide includes:
- Dozens of full-color maps
- Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
- Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what's off the beaten path
- Major sights such as the Old Town Square, Church of St. Nicholas, and the Jewish Museum
- Day Trips from Prague including Kutna Hora, Lidice, and Terezin
- Coverage of Prague, Southern Bohemia, Western Bohemia, and Moravia
Hvis denne bog ikke er noget for dig, kan du benytte kategorierne nedenfor til at finde andre titler. Klik på en kategori for at se lignende bøger.