"Millions of young women look to Marie Forleo as their inspiration for empowerment and achievement."
--Oprah Winfrey "This book delivers a knock-out punch to whatever is holding you back."
--Cheryl Strayed, author of Wild Let's be honest--none of us were given an owner's manual at birth. If you're having trouble solving a problem or making a dream happen, the problem isn't you. It's not that you're not hardworking, intelligent or deserving, but that you haven't yet installed the one key belief that will change everything. My mom, who has the tenacity of a bulldog and curses like a truck driver, explained it to me this way, "Nothing in life is that complicated. You can do whatever you set your mind to if you just roll up your sleeves, get in there, and do it. Everything is figureoutable." Whether you want to leave a dead end job, break an addiction, learn to dance, heal a relationship, grow a business, master your money, travel the globe, or solve world hunger, Everything is Figureoutable will train your brain to think more creatively and positively--especially in the face of setbacks. Inside, you'll learn: * The simple practice that makes it 42% more likely you'll achieve your goals.
* How to overcome a lack of time and money.
* How to find two free hours a day.
* What to do if you're multipassionate and want to follow all your dreams.
* How to deal with criticism, haters, and imposter syndrome.
* How to tell the difference between fear and intuition.
* A fail-proof test to make the right decisions, especially in high-stakes situations. You'll also hear triumphant stories of everyday people confronting loss, illness, and heart-wrenching pain. Like the 23-year-old single mom with no education past 10th grade who used the Everything is Figureoutable philosophy to get her GED and then her bachelor's degree, and now she's in law school. I wrote this book because, if I got hit by a bus tomorrow, it's the one idea I'd want to leave behind. When I'm having a rough time or when a shitstorm comes to town, Everything is Figureoutable instantly turns things around. It's more than just a fun phrase to say. It's a philosophy of relentless optimism. A mindset. A mantra. A conviction. Most important, it's about to make you unstoppable. More praise for Everything is Figureoutable "Everything is Figureoutable is a whirlwind of power, humor, pragmatism and grace. Marie Forleo writes exactly the way she lives--with full-on enthusiasm, no-bullshit directness, and a ferocious commitment to self-accountability. Reading these pages, I experienced the same delightful tingling sensation that I always find in Marie's presence--the sensation of limitless possibility. This woman is the real deal, people. This book will change lives."
--Elizabeth Gilbert, author of Eat, Pray, Love and Big Magic "What does it take to make a reader feel loved, inspired, and called out on their BS all at the same time? I don't know, but Marie Forleo has figured it out Smart, funny, and as brilliant as it is straightforward. LOVED it "
--Bren Brown, Ph.D., author of Dare to Lead
Vis mereVis mindre
Vis mereVis mindre
Hvis denne bog ikke er noget for dig, kan du benytte kategorierne nedenfor til at finde andre titler. Klik på en kategori for at se lignende bøger.