★55% OFF for Bookstores NOW at $ 14,85 instead of $ 32.99 ★
Were you instantly hooked by the gorgeous red-haired chess player in The Queen's Gambit like the rest of us?
Did it pique an interest in playing chess that you never had before?
If you answered yes to either of these questions, we have the solution to how you can learn to play chess like a grandmaster
Your Customers Will Be Very Excited to Use This Amazing Book
Chess, a sophisticated game played for over a thousand years, has numerous benefits for its players including brain exercise, strategic planning, and rising social status.
No matter if you're a complete beginner, this comprehensive guide will teach you everything you need to know about how to play chess.
With this guide in your hands, you will
● Learn the fundamentals and rules of chess, a respected game that has been played for over 1,500 years
● Memorize the numerous chess openings and create strategies to win the game every single time
● Impress your opponents and friends with your incredible strategic and chess skills
● Exercise your mind and learn how to think strategically about your next moves and how to win the game
● Win a game of chess even if you're a complete beginner if you follow the instructions and rules in this guide
● Be seen as smart and intelligent when you play a game of chess well against anyone
● And Much More
Don't let the idea that chess is a game only for the smartest people. Anyone can play
With Chess for Beginners, you will learn everything there is to know about how to play chess and start your game off strong with chess openings.
Buy it NOW and let your customers get addicted to this awesome book ✓
Vis mereVis mindre
Vis mereVis mindre
Hvis denne bog ikke er noget for dig, kan du benytte kategorierne nedenfor til at finde andre titler. Klik på en kategori for at se lignende bøger.