A fast-paced, thorough introduction to modern C++ written for experienced programmers. After reading C++ Crash Course, you'll be proficient in the core language concepts, the C++ Standard Library, and the Boost Libraries.
C++ is one of the most widely used languages for real-world software. In the hands of a knowledgeable programmer, C++ can produce small, efficient, and readable code that any programmer would be proud of.
Designed for intermediate to advanced programmers, C++ Crash Course cuts through the weeds to get you straight to the core of C++17, the most modern revision of the ISO standard. Part 1 covers the core of the C++ language, where you'll learn about everything from types and functions, to the object life cycle and expressions. Part 2 introduces you to the C++ Standard Library and Boost Libraries, where you'll learn about all of the high-quality, fully-featured facilities available to you. You'll cover special utility classes, data structures, and algorithms, and learn how to manipulate file systems and build high-performance programs that communicate over networks.
You'll learn all the major features of modern C++, including:
• Fundamental types, reference types, and user-defined types
• The object lifecycle including storage duration, memory management, exceptions, call stacks, and the RAII paradigm
• Compile-time polymorphism with templates and run-time polymorphism with virtual classes
• Advanced expressions, statements, and functions
• Smart pointers, data structures, dates and times, numerics, and probability/statistics facilities
• Containers, iterators, strings, and algorithms
• Streams and files, concurrency, networking, and application development
With well over 500 code samples and nearly 100 exercises, C++ Crash Course is sure to help you build a strong C++ foundation.
Vis mereVis mindre
Vis mereVis mindre
Hvis denne bog ikke er noget for dig, kan du benytte kategorierne nedenfor til at finde andre titler. Klik på en kategori for at se lignende bøger.
Kom i gang nu!