Are you looking for easy original recipes to bake mouthwatering loaves without going mad?
Maybe you miss the aroma of the freshly baked bread from your youth. Perhaps you're a beginner who'd like to hop on the home bread-baking train, but you don't have the time or the bandwidth to do it the old-fashioned way. I don't know you but you certainly made a choice: you bought a bread maker. Great deal But now what to bake with?
You've come to the right place What most cookbooks offer are just some common recipes that can be prepared using a bread machine. I wanted to propose to you the best, tastiest, and easiest to put into practice, and I'm sure that if you decide to try them, you will have great success. This is what you will find in this book:
✓ Everything about the bread machine, a detailed guide to master every aspect of baking at home, no matter if you are a beginner or seasoned baker.
- All the unexpected nutritional benefits of eating home-made bread
- A Fool-Proof illustrated process on how to bake with this amazing device
- 14 Bread baking tips and techniques you've never heard before...no really
- Maintainance & Troubleshooting indications to avoid the most common mistakes and ensure your success
✓ Over 100 easy-to-follow bread recipes presented with pictures, three bread formats, full nutritional facts, and a lovely vintage design.
- Classic bread recipes for traditionalists to be made without effort
- Fun & Tasty breakfast recipes to give you the right boost throughout the day
- Low-carb bread recipes crafted for dinner to sleep with a smile
- BONUS: Not only bread Inside you will find dozens of special recipes for baking pizza, bagels, muffins, donuts, and much more
No hard-to-find flours, no added gluten, no checking every 10 minutes to see how your bread is rising. All the recipes included are easy to prepare, highly healthy, and extremely tasty. Your mother-in-law will swear you plundered the bakery...
Order now and start your fuss-free bread baking journey today
Vis mereVis mindre
Vis mereVis mindre
Hvis denne bog ikke er noget for dig, kan du benytte kategorierne nedenfor til at finde andre titler. Klik på en kategori for at se lignende bøger.