The Renaissance of American Indian Higher Education
Capturing the Dream
- Sæt på:
- Din pris: DKK 379,95
FRI FRAGT ved køb over kr 500- Læs mere
Andre produkter, der måske vil interessere dig:
Beskrivelser af The Renaissance of American Indian Higher Education
- Forlagets beskrivelse
- The Native American Higher Education Initiative (NAHEI) has supported the development and growth of centres of excellence at Tribal Colleges and Universities across the USA. This text aims to translate the knowledge gained through the programmes into a form that can be adapted by a wide audience.
- Bibliotekernes beskrivelse
- The Native American Higher Education Initiative (NAHEI), a W.W. Kellogg Foundation project, has supported the development and growth of centers of excellence at Tribal Colleges and Universities across the United States. These are centers of new thinking about learning and teaching, modeling alternative forms of educational leadership, and constructing new systems of post-secondary learning at Tribal Colleges and Universities. This book translates the knowledge gained through the NAHEI programs into a form that can be adapted by a broad audience, including practitioners in pre-K through post secondary education, educational administrators, educational policy makers, scholars, and philanthropic foundations, to improve the learning and life experience of native (and non-native) learners.
Anmeldelser af The Renaissance of American Indian Higher Education
Der er endnu ingen, der har anmeldt dette produkt.Skriv en anmeldelse
Andre bøger af Jesper Stein
- Bøger » Engelske bøger » Children's books » Education
- Sociocultural, Political, and Historical Studies in Education