Adoption, Family and the Paradox of Origins
A Foucauldian History
- Sæt på:
- Normalpris: DKK 689,95
- Din pris: DKK 641,09
- Du sparer: DKK 48,86 (7,08%)
Andre produkter, der måske vil interessere dig:
Beskrivelser af Adoption, Family and the Paradox of Origins
- Forlagets beskrivelse
- Applying Foucauldian methodology, this book explores why the practice of keeping adopted children in touch with their kinship origins is still so questioned in contemporary adoption work.
- Bibliotekernes beskrivelse
- It is now over 20 years since 'open adoption' was first introduced, but it remains a controversial and contested part of social work practice. This innovative and far ranging book sets out to understand why the practice of keeping adopted children in touch with their kinship origins is still so questioned in contemporary adoption work. Written by an experienced practitioner in the field, this book applies, for the first time, Foucauldian methodology to analyze and understand adoption social work, making it essential reading for a wide audience in the social sciences.
Anmeldelser af Adoption, Family and the Paradox of Origins
Der er endnu ingen, der har anmeldt dette produkt.Skriv en anmeldelse
- Bøger » Engelske bøger » Sciences » Sociology & human behaviour
- Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Family and Intimate Life